This table lists the most recent releases of TexAPI 2.4 for each platform.
Select the Number in the Version column for Release Notes.
To see details about a particular platform, click on the platform link (if any).
2.4.004 - 19 July 2000
- Modified configuration script to allow creation of true UWIN binaries (with no specific windows code dependencies) as well as Windows binaries. This means there are now two completely separate releases for Windows platforms.
2.4.003 - 8 June 2000
- Added per-thread error messages to prevent errors on different threads overwriting each other.
2.4.002 - 4 May 2000
- Moved texps out of htmlserver directory into a new ps directory. This ensures it is installed correctly even when texhtmlserver is not made.
2.4.001 - 29 Mar 2000
- Added XML export program, texxmlexport, which exports the results of a texql query in XML format.
- Added perl directory for perl packages. All packages are in the "ke" namespace. Initial packages include:
||perl-only XML parser
- Added perl script, texxmlodbc, which converts an XML export file into an ODBC schema.ini file and a series of comma-separated data files.
- Fixed bug in VB layer TexRowNew() function which caused VB to crash.
- Reworked VB layer TexCursSort() function. It now takes a sem-colon separated string as its sort specification. This makes it (currently) inconsistent with the C and C++ functions. This will be fixed soon :-)